Production Control & Warehouse Manager (Weekend Shift)
Company: VulcanForms Inc.
Posted on: January 7, 2022
Born out of MIT, VulcanForms is commercializing the first fully
scalable industrial metal additive manufacturing (AM) solution.
Building the world's most powerful and advanced metal AM system is
the first step towards our vision of lights-out, highest quality
metal AM mass production. We are a team of leading technology and
operational experts with decades of experience in advanced
manufacturing, materials, automation, and robotics. We continuously
seek contributors who demonstrate outstanding integrity,
intelligence, accountability, and a passion for learning. We
celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive
environment for all employees.
As the Production Control and Warehouse Manager for the Alternate
Work Weekat VulcanForms Inc., Devens, MA, you will ensure that shop
floor execution starts on time. That material progresses through
the manufacturing process in a timely way. You will execute and
supervise the logistical implementation of all packaging, shipping,
receiving, warehousing, picking, and kitting materials. Identify
that all systems and processes ensure accurate inventory
accounting, proper documentation for all inbound and outbound
shipments, and timely material pulls support the shop floor.
We are seeking an experienced professional to be part of our
production team. This role is critical to the success of the
- Analyze results of the MRP system along with system-generated
part replenishment recommendations.
- Lead warehouse and production staff to support shop floor
operations, work order on-time starts, and prevent any work
- Manage and report on the status of production progress of
customer deliverables, including tracking external vendor
- Conduct/attend daily production meetings to collect status on
- Provide delivery commitments to the internal and external
customers, including leadership
- Supervise and or execute the following warehouse processes as
- Ascertain that all incoming and outgoing shipments are
correctly labeled and that correlating documents are available with
- Unload vehicles, accepts deliveries, and unpacks containers as
needed, prepares packages for shipment (as required)
- Verify weight of products received (if required)
- Assemble, package, label containers, and allocate them to their
- Receive incoming packaging components, non-DEA raw
materials/Bulk. Ensure correct documentation.
- Transfer materials between sites via truck.
- Support material handling responsibilities in our other
warehouse sites, as needed.
- Coordinate and schedule delivery appointments based on product
- Movement of products in the warehouse based on status
- Material movement for packaging department.
- Records identifying information on shipped items
- Schedule pick-up and delivery
- Take part in year-end and general inventory procedures.
- Take an active leadership role in continuous improvement
- Help in the identification of improvement initiatives through
data analysis, experience, and observation
- Perform other related duties as assigned by leadership
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, supply chain management,
business administration, or equivalent manufacturing
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, oral communication, and
- Authorized to work within the U.S. without restrictions (U.S.
Citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S. (or green card
- CPIM certification is a plus
- ERP system experience - Epicor preferred
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under
- Logical and efficient, with strong attention to detail
- Able to exercise independent judgment and take appropriate
- Team player in a highly collaborative environment
- Strong sense of ownership
- Excited about taking on new challenges in the metal additive
manufacturing industry and working in a fast-paced startup
- Self-motivated, hands-on, practical mindset, and capable of
setting and reaching ambitious goals
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available to you
starting on your first day of employment
- Generous time off package including vacation PTO, sick PTO, and
11 company-paid federal holidays.
- 401(k) with company match and stock options.
Keywords: VulcanForms Inc., Nashua , Production Control & Warehouse Manager (Weekend Shift), Executive , Ayer, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!