Digital Campaign Manager
Company: Skillsoft Corporation
Posted on: November 22, 2020
Digital Campaign Manager
Business to Business marketing has changed. Skillsoft is changing
to adapt to the needs of the future. While funnels and pipelines
are important, it s also critical to add value, drive engagement
and open conversations with customers and future customers.
Skillsoft is building a function that enables us to do this with
precision and scale. We want our customers to love us as much as we
love them, this role puts the customer right at the center of
everything we do.
The Digital Campaign Manager will not only translate product
priorities and campaigns into go to market plans but will act as
the internal voice of the customer. This individual will understand
the customer needs and motivations and make sure our activities and
campaigns add value to every stage of the buyer journey. The
Digital Campaign Manager will be an expert on buyer persona and
motivations while delivering on the customer centric promise.
This is not about guesswork; we will work to integrate real-time
data into every decision, always striving to do a better job.
The right person will think beyond leads and will be able to build
and execute marketing programs that drive awareness, fandom and
consideration among our buyers and learners. The Digital Campaign
Manager will be comfortable with both strategy and execution. As an
executional strategist, you will understand the overarching
strategy while also being forensic when something goes wrong and be
accountable and able to fix and improve.
* Plan and execute digital lead gen strategy and end-to-end
campaigns that clearly demonstrate and articulate the value of
Skillsoft s solutions and achieve business objectives.
* Collaborate with marketing operations, content, product marketing
and other departments within an Agile framework to deploy,
optimize, and iterate campaigns across global markets
* Identify and execute the right combination of channels and
formats designed to engage our buyers and learners (i.e. social
media, PPC, content syndication, paid media, email marketing,
* Design and execute a lead nurture strategy that generates sales
opportunities, reengages previous leads and helps to accelerate
opportunities through the pipeline.
* Manage relationships and timelines with digital advertising
vendors and internal stakeholders to gather, prepare, and deliver
full funnel marketing campaigns
* Regularly present digital marketing performance to internal
stakeholders in understandable language to set and manage
expectations regarding goal performance.
* Pull and analyze key reporting data to ensure continual learning
and optimization within digital marketing tactics.
* Work with the different geographic regions so that global
campaigns are localized to meet the needs of local markets.
* Build and manage a tight relationship with sales, forging strong
communication between teams.
* Be the digital expert for the business unit. Always stay aware of
future opportunities and be able to evaluate their usefulness for
the Skillsoft business.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
* BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
* 7+ years of digital marketing with proven experience in
identifying winning campaigns to connect with identified buyer
personas with precision and replicability.
* Strong project management skills with the ability to manage
* Strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills with the ability
to communicate digital strategy and plans to executives throughout
* Demonstrated critical thinking and ability to navigate obstacles,
resolve issues, and effectively advocate for the demand gen team to
capitalize on open opportunities.
* Experience with a range of MarTech and analytics tools (Our stack
includes Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Craft).
* Strong knowledge of reporting and analysis within CRM
(Salesforce) to inform campaign strategy in order to achieve
* Experience with managing quarterly and annual budgets
* Ability to collaborate with Social Media and Content Marketing
teams to generate clear messaging and drive tangible impact.
* Strong understanding of the marketing funnel and what influences
success across the funnel.
* Excellent analytical skills and ability to aggregate data from
multiple sources to make educated decisions on campaign
optimization and spend across all marketing channels.
* Ability to be an amazing partner to the product team and create,
communicate and present marketing plans & budgets, progress, and
* Record of success in driving growth on a fast-moving team with
multiple concurrent projects.
* A can-do attitude and a willingness to roll up your sleeves as
part of the team.
Personally Accountable for Team Success. We unleash our edge
Confident Achievers. We are bold.
Intellectually Curious. We are sharp.
Adaptable, Agile & Resilient. We are driven.
Customer First. We are real.
MORE ABOUT SKILLSOFT:
Skillsoft delivers online learning, training, and talent solutions
to help organizations Unleash their edge. Leveraging immersive,
engaging content, Skillsoft enables organizations to unlock the
potential in their best assets their people and build teams with
the skills they need for success. Empowering 36 million learners
and counting, Skillsoft democratizes learning through an
intelligent learning experience and a customized, learner-centric
approach to skills development with resources for Leadership
Development, Business Skills, Technology & Development, Digital
Transformation, and Compliance.
Skillsoft and SumTotal are partners to thousands of leading global
organizations, including many Fortune 500 companies. The company
features three award-winning systems that support learning,
performance and success: Skillsoft learning content, the Percipio
intelligent learning experience platform, and the SumTotal suite
for Talent Development, which offers measurable impact across the
entire employee lifecycle. Learn more at www.skillsoft.com.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we would love for you to
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have
built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept
unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted
by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring
manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency
Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be
deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the
candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or
through other means.
Skillsoft is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer: It
is the policy of Skillsoft Corporation to provide equal employment
opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race,
color, national origin, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, disability (mental or physical),
protected veteran status, genetic information or any other class
protected by law.
Keywords: Skillsoft Corporation, Nashua , Digital Campaign Manager, Executive , Nashua, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!