Customer Success Manager - Enterprise
Company: Skillsoft Corporation
Posted on: November 19, 2020
Customer Success Manager
At Skillsoft, we are all about making work matter. We believe every
team member has the potential to be AMAZING. We are bold, sharp,
driven and most of all, real. Join us in our quest to democratize
learning and help individuals unleash their edge.
* Manage a portfolio of complex clients ensuring customer retention
and high satisfaction with Skillsoft.
* Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which includes
increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and holistic customer
* Drive customer interaction across the business to ensure adoption
of products, positive NPS (net promoter scores).
* Manage projects and on-going support issues, reference-ability,
strategic and quarterly business planning.
* Team with Account Executives to ensure high dollar over dollar
renewal rates during both expire and auto renewal
* Enable success throughout the customer lifecycle and ensure best
practices and methodologies that will drive renewal and growth
outcomes for designated customer accounts.
* Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each
assigned client and drive continued value of our products and
* Plan and drive ongoing account strategy working with clients to
establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators, and
aid the customer in achieving their goals.
* Develop up-sell opportunities.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
* Experience in a prior senior level customer success role,
renewals, sales, account management or equivalent customer facing
* 5+ years of experience in closing or assisting closing sales
deals at the executive level a plus.
* Demonstrated ability to work with members of the C-Suite.
* Demonstrated success working with complex customers and solution
* You re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it s just who
* Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help
and put it to good use.
* You want to help and serve our customers: They win, so you
* Must be motivated, goal oriented and able to work
* Ability to organize, prioritize complete activities and meet
* Experience with Salesforce or other Force.com platforms.
* Proficient in Office software.
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent business experience.
Personally Accountable for Team Success. We unleash our edge
Confident Achievers. We are bold.
Intellectually Curious. We are sharp.
Adaptable, Agile & Resilient. We are driven.
Customer First. We are real.
MORE ABOUT SKILLSOFT:
Skillsoft delivers online learning, training, and talent solutions
to help organizations Unleash their edge. Leveraging immersive,
engaging content, Skillsoft enables organizations to unlock the
potential in their best assets their people and build teams with
the skills they need for success. Empowering 36 million learners
and counting, Skillsoft democratizes learning through an
intelligent learning experience and a customized, learner-centric
approach to skills development with resources for Leadership
Development, Business Skills, Technology & Development, Digital
Transformation, and Compliance.
Skillsoft and SumTotal are partners to thousands of leading global
organizations, including many Fortune 500 companies. The company
features three award-winning systems that support learning,
performance and success: Skillsoft learning content, the Percipio
intelligent learning experience platform, and the SumTotal suite
for Talent Development, which offers measurable impact across the
entire employee lifecycle. Learn more at www.skillsoft.com.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we would love for you to
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have
built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept
unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted
by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring
manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency
Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be
deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the
candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or
through other means.
Skillsoft is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer: It
is the policy of Skillsoft Corporation to provide equal employment
opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race,
color, national origin, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, disability (mental or physical),
protected veteran status, genetic information or any other class
protected by law.
Keywords: Skillsoft Corporation, Nashua , Customer Success Manager - Enterprise, Executive , Nashua, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!