Assistant Process Engineer
Company: Alpha Consulting
Posted on: March 14, 2023
ASSISTANT PROCESS ENGINEER DEVENS, MA Schedule: Monday through
Friday 8am-4pm or 9am-5pm Hybrid Role- 50% onsite and 50% remote.
- Required BS degree in science or engineering related to
biopharmaceutical process technology with minimum of 1-2 years
biopharmaceutical industry experience.
- Experience with electronic database systems and statistical
analytical packages is highly desirable.
- Excellent verbal & written communications skills.
- Interpersonal / facilitation skills necessary to interface with
and influence all levels of the organization.
- Broad knowledge of biopharmaceutical facility design and
manufacturing operations is highly desirable.
- Experience with biopharmaceutical regulatory submissions and
interaction with regulatory agency inspectors is desirable. Project
- Work independently to assist in investigation of process
deviations, data trending, change controls and other
- Perform manual or automated process performance data
extraction, reporting and analysis.
- Support in the execution of protocols including scheduling,
communication, and coordination of sample delivery and data
- Coordinate activities between Manufacturing Technology,
manufacturing operating groups, Supply Chain, and QA/QC to meet
- Achieve high customer satisfaction through effective
communication of both technical and non-technical topics with all
levels of the organization both verbally and in writing. This 6+
month position starts ASAP. Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment
to email) with rate and availability to Joanne: ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE
Keywords: Alpha Consulting, Nashua , Assistant Process Engineer, Engineering , Ayer, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...