Engineering Project Manager
Company: Crane Co.
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Crane Currency islooking to fill anEngineering Project
ManagementJobin Nashua, NH.
This newly created position will be leading the design and
development of new equipment, developing project plans, scoping,
estimating, documenting, installation and commissioning of new and
existing process equipment.
Project Engineer Manager is responsible for:
- Designing, implementing, and drivingequipment development plans
for capital equipment projects and equipment upgrades.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to develop detailed
User Requirements and Test Plans to support new equipment
- Developingdetailed Capital Expenditure Requests that justify
procurement of new or upgraded equipment.
- Definingproject scope, identifies resources, prepare budgets
based on scope of work and defines timeline.
- Tracking project cost, schedules and performance
- Providingproject updates to stakeholders on strategy,
adjustments, and progress
- Coordinatingthe scheduling of installations and construction of
projects within the organization, as well as external vendors.
- BSDegree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or extensive
- 8 years in a capital Project Manager role overseeing planning,
design and execution of complex projects.
- A highly self-motivated, ambitious individual with a pro-active
approach to problem solving
- Strong communication skills, including a demonstrated strength
in effective writing and verbal communications.
- Experience as an MEP Engineer highly desirable
- Experience with facilities engineering a plus
- All applicants must be U.S. Citizens demonstrating Suitability
for a Position of Public Trust
Crane offers competitive pay, world class benefits, 401k match,
abonus program and much more. Qualified candidates are invited to
apply at: www.CareersAtCrane.com
SUITABILITY AND BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION REQUIREMENTS: The final
offer of employment will be subject to the applicant's successful
completion of a background investigation and favorable
adjudication. Failure to successfully meet these requirements will
be grounds for disqualification in the hiring process. The
background investigation process conducted by Crane and our U.S.
Government Agency customers is very thorough. Therefore it is
imperative that applicants exercise candor and honesty when
answering background questionnaires, especially as it relates to
arrest, employment, education, finances, illegal drug use, and/or
other criminal history. Falsification discovered in security
documents or during the background investigation process may result
in an immediate negative suitability determination.
Crane is a Drug Free Workplace
Crane Currency is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or
national origin or any other characteristic protected under
applicable federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Crane Co., Nashua , Engineering Project Manager, Engineering , Nashua, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!