Sr. Network Engineer - Remote
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Senior Network EngineerABOUT TTECFor more than 40 years, TTEC
has anticipated customer needs and stayed ahead of consumer
demands. As the leading global provider of technology-enabled
customer experience solutions, TeleTech designs, enables, manages,
and grows superior customer experiences that drive shareholder
value. Simply put, we help companies grow the value of their
business by growing the value of their customer base. From design
to delivery, our comprehensive solutions create value across the
entire customer life cycle with industry-specific services. -Our
- Design: Customer Strategy Services
- Enable: Customer Technology Services
- Manage: Customer Management Services
- Grow: Customer Growth ServicesPosition SummaryUnder limited
direction, responsible for the engineering, configuration,
installation, maintenance and upgrade of the local area network
(LAN) and/or wide area network (WAN). -Provides technical support
to various departments and users with regards to the LAN/WAN.
-Serves as a liaison with vendors and other third party providers.
Operates under minimal supervision, with wide latitude for
independent judgment. -Serves as a team leader and mentor to junior
level engineers. -Key responsibilities
- Responsible for the implementation, testing and training of new
projects and initiatives.
- Performs the analysis, design and development of new LAN/WAN
- Responsible for integrating business systems within the
corporate information technology environment. - -
- Develops business cases for request for new or additional
hardware or software.
- Coordinates with Management and Technology Managers/Engineers
to resolve issues relating to LAN/WAN. - -
- Conducts trainings and mentoring sessions. -Provides the
highest level of support to the technical operations groups and
junior level engineers. - -
- Acts as a liaison with vendors and third party providers.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining documentation for all
assigned Enterprise network designs.
- Capable of project managing complex technical projects, and
communicating status to Customers.
- Flexible person with the ability to manage stressful situations
and adapt to rapidly changing environments and requirements.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, multi-cultural,
- Ability to work days, evenings, and weekends as required; 24x7
- Exceptional documentation and communication skills.
- Other duties as assigned by managementRequirements
- In-depth knowledge and implementation skills of Cisco's ACI,
Switching, Routing, SDWAN and Security products. -
- In-depth knowledge of Voice Over IP; experience with Cisco and
Avaya VOIP Products and or VoIP standard protocols ie SIP, H323
- In-depth knowledge of IP Routing, Quality of Service
technologies with demonstrated implementation in a large enterprise
- Cloud networking experience
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as Code technology to include
common scripting languages
- Knowledgeable in Packet capture and packet analysis. -
- Highly knowledgeable in Dynamic routing protocols such as OSPF,
BGP, EIGRP etc.
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot complex IP networks that
support voice, data and possibly video.
- In-depth knowledge of F5 BIG-IP with implementation experience
in a large enterprise organization or equivalent Load Balancing
- Knowledgeable in UCS/VDI data center environments.
- Familiarization in VPN/IPSEC tunnels and NAT protocols.
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal Operations
groups, company clients and or vendors.
- Highly knowledgeable in IP Management for Enterprise
- Knowledgeable in WiFi design components and WiFi
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 7-10 years of experience
- Expert knowledge of LAN/WAN systems, networks, and Layer 4-8
applications - -
- Certifications: -CCNP or equivalent experienceCompensation and
BenefitsThe anticipated starting salary range for individuals
expressing interest in this position is $64,000-$102,000 USD. This
position is eligible to participate in an annual incentive
program.Benefits available to eligible employees include the
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Tax-advantaged health care accounts
- Financial and income protection benefits
- Paid time off (PTO) and wellness time offNotice to external
Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept
unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and
recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web
site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our
subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or
company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC.TTEC is
proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC
embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive
workforce that respects and empowers the culture and perspectives
within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we
serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but
also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees
feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work.
As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables
us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and
allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own
unique way.#LI-Remote -#LI-CF1
Keywords: TTEC, Nashua , Sr. Network Engineer - Remote, Engineering , Nashua, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!