Company: Consolidated Machine & Tool (CMT)
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Consolidated Machine & Tool (CMT) and its 13 locations specialize
in precision machining, fabrication, and assembly of highly
engineered components. With over 175 years of combined experience,
300,000 sq. ft. of floor space, 250 CNC machines and 350 talented
employees across the United States and Canada, we leverage our
combined expertise and state of the art CNC machining capabilities
to deliver quality machined parts to customers all across the
globe. Our primary commitment is to provide our customers with a
quality product, on-time delivery, and competitive pricing.
Waiteco Machine (WCO), a CMT company, is seeking a Manufacturing
Engineer for our Devens, MA location. The Manufacturing Engineer
requires the ability to plan the practices of manufacturing to
research and develop tools, processes, machines and equipment and
to integrate the facilities and systems for producing quality
products with the optimum expenditure of capital. If you are
looking for an organization and career that will match your strong
work ethic and passion for success, Waiteco Machine is a great
place to start!
- This position works a schedule of Monday thru Friday from
7:30am-4:30pm. The pay range for this role is between $28.00 -
$33.00 per hour depending on experience.*
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Works with and through the Production Supervisor to address and
resolve processing, programming, and tooling issues on both current
and upcoming jobs.
- Processes quotes ensuring that the job fits our processes, the
machines are assigned properly, cycle times are correct, and the
rest of the quote is fundamentally consistent with the capabilities
of WCO's processes and technologies.
- Processes new order chains and ECN's for existing products
ensuring programming, tooling, traveler, and dimensions are all
specified and missing items are reconciled.
- Reviews drawings for correct application of dimensions,
correctness of part depiction, and callouts while securing
correction of noted discrepancies through sales or direct
communication with the customer.
- Routinely walks the shop floor reviewing jobs to ensure
compliance both in product and methods being applied by operators
or setup personnel.
- Assists QA with the interpretation of drawing requirements and
part compliance to the same.
- Assists QA with the completion of first or last part
inspections as requested.
- Provides support and/or project management for new product
launches, machine installations, post machining processes, and
other activities as technical requirements may demand.
- Performs other tasks as assigned by leadership or
Experience, Qualifications, And Skills
- Associate's technical degree or equivalent experience is
- 3+ years of production machining experience is required.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work while standing or walking for extended periods
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
Benefits And Perks
Our comprehensive benefits package includes, but is not limited to,
a competitive pay rate, accrued Paid Time Off, paid holidays,
401(k) with company match, health, dental, and vision insurance as
well as Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and
life/AD&D insurance. Employee Only Dental coverage, Long-Term
Disability, and life/AD&D insurance is employer paid.
Consolidated Machine & Tool and all of its locations are a
drug-free workplace / Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibit
Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: We are committed to the
principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to
providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination
and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business
needs, job requirements, and individual experience and
qualifications, without regard to a person's sexual orientation,
gender identity, gender expression, religion, disability, race,
creed, color, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, or any other
status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Consolidated Machine & Tool (CMT), Nashua , Manufacturing Engineer, Engineering , Ayer, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!