Company: The Reserves Network
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Posted: 12/24/2020 Job Number: KG1894821216 Job Description Are
you a degreed Engineer and enjoy seeing a project through
completion? We may have the position for you. Our client is looking
for a Project Engineer to join their team. Keep reading and apply
now. 6 months+ Contract to Permanent
What you will be doing.--
- Assist in the project execution and on-going support of both
small and large piping projects.
- Maintain project files and prepare detailed technical submittal
- Assists in bid preparation including material take offs and
- Change order estimating and processing.-- What you need to
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Facilities
Management or Construction Management with 0-5 years
- Reports to Sr Project Manager.
- Capable of reading and interpreting a Pharma/Biotech
- Reviews and evaluates design for compliance with engineering
principles, company standards and related specifications. How it
will benefit you.
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards--
- 401(k)-- Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to partner
with the finest employers to provide opportunities within the
office, industrial, professional and technical markets. As a family
and veteran-owned company, we focus on candidate experience and
workplace safety for the nearly 20,000 employees we place
annually.-- For more information please call 203-651-6616. If
interested, please send a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Very
good staff and they will have you working in no time. TRN is a
leading provider of Total Staffing Solutions including temporary,
temp-to-hire and direct hire placements.
Keywords: The Reserves Network, Nashua , Project Engineer, Engineering , Nashua, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!