Partner Marketing Manager - Microsoft - US Remote
Posted on: May 13, 2022
TTEC, the customer experience organization that powers the
world's greatest brands, is hiring a Partner Marketing Manager to
join the mission of transforming customer experience -(CX) and
bringing humanity to business. -Reporting to the Global Head of
TTEC Digital Marketing, the Partner Marketing Manager will be a key
contributor in developing and executing a strategic marketing plan
for our fast-growing CX technology partner ecosystem, focused on
our Microsoft partnership. We are seeking an experienced B2B
marketing professional with a proven track record -leading or
assisting in go-to-market strategy formation, development of
partner marketing plans (campaigns, events, programs), partner
program support and execution, partner communications and creating
-alignment with sales. You will have the opportunity to make a
positive impact on our partners' experience through direct
interactions and communications, leveraging TTEC and our sub brands
like Avtex, a TTEC Digital company.What the role entails:
- Contribute to the vision for a scalable partner marketing
foundation during TTEC's next phase of partner growth.
- Co-create the business and marketing plans for assigned
partners while aligning with sales, executive sponsors and industry
- Monitor and set KPIs measuring the success of the partnership,
ongoing campaigns, and joint marketing activities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to execute campaigns
promoting co-branded solutions.
- Work with the broader marketing team (demand gen, industry
marketers, events team, PR and AR, and campaign managers) to ensure
alignment with the overall go-to-market strategy.
- Drive the creation of sales enablement collateral, marketing
collateral, event strategy and digital campaigns to support joint
- Develop a keen understanding of partner's communication
channels, MDF process and governance, sales structure and
- Leverage and amplify TTEC's global campaigns with and through
our partner ecosystem.
- Work with the Partner Marketing Manager (PMM) to design sales
acceleration programs and initiatives that enhance collaboration,
innovation and rapport between sales teams.
- Become a Customer Experience industry subject matter expert,
keeping an eye on trends and innovation and competitive
intelligence to best inform the strategy of joint initiatives.What
skills and experience you bring:
- 5 years B2B marketing experience
- Experience working with partners in the technology industry
(with preference for customer experience industry)
- Expertise in planning integrated marketing campaigns with
- Strong writing and PowerPoint skills.
- Familiarity working in a partner ecosystem developing joint
- Proven success in supporting pipeline development and
- Experience leading annual planning, budgeting and
- Bachelor's degree with preference for marketing,
communications, or business degree.What You Can Expect
- Dedication to your career growth and professional
- Actively diverse and inclusive culture
- Community-minded organization committed to giving back
- Global team of curious lifelong learners guided by our company
- And yes... all the competitive compensation, performance bonus
opportunities, benefits you'd expect and maybe a few that would
pleasantly surprise you#LI-BB2#LI-REMOTE
Keywords: TTEC, Nashua , Partner Marketing Manager - Microsoft - US Remote, Advertising , Nashua, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!