Company: Randolph & Baldwin, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
BUSINESS OVERVIEW:Randolph & Baldwin, Inc. is a manufacturing
and engineering company specializing in Defense Systems and Ocean
Systems. We manufacture a diverse range of parts from small
machined components to electrical chassis assemblies to extremely
large weldments. Our manufacturing capabilities involve tight
tolerancing and manufacturing processes at the highest level of
quality.JOB SUMMARY:You will work closely with the Operations
Administrator to assist with common administrative duties.Duties &
- Monitor sales email
- Enter RFQ's
- Maintain communications between customer and internal quote
- Verify correct documentation
- Record minutes at meetings
- Answer phoneSkills
- Must be a US Citizen or Person as defined by ITAR.
- Commitment to the work and the job.
- Comfortable in communicating clearly by phone, email, and
- Microsoft Office especially Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- Strong familiarity with other computer programs or
- Keen eye with attention to detail.
- Quick learner.
- Ability to adapt to a very fluid and dynamic work
- Willingness and commitment to teach and help improve skill sets
- Tier based bonus distributions determined by company
- 401k with company match.
- Yearly profit sharing contribution based on previous year's
- Individual healthcare plans with an HSA.Job Type: Full-timePay:
$15.00 - $18.00 per hourBenefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time offSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to FridaySupplemental Pay:
- Bonus payApplication Question(s):
- Must be a US citizen or US person as defined by ITAR.Education:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)Work Location: One
Keywords: Randolph & Baldwin, Inc., Nashua , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Ayer, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!