Company: The Norfolk Companies
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Norfolk Kitchen & Bath is a family-owned business who has been a
leader in the kitchen design for over 30 years. We take pride in
the ability to offer beautiful kitchens and bath design and
providing exceptional service to our clients. Due to growth, we are
looking to add to our support team at our Nashua, NH location.If
you enjoy working in a beautiful location and working with a team
focused on service we maybe the place for you. The Office Manager
is a key position responsible for supporting the operational
functions for the 3 New Hampshire Showrooms. The Office Manager is
key to keeping the day to day running smoothly by assisting
customers, designers and supervising the office groups. This job
offers a variety and job responsibilities as outlined
below.Administrative/Operational job duties:
- Ensure monthly, quarterly and year-end cleanups of open orders,
open transfers, inventory, purchase orders, and excess materials
are completed. Notify Finance department of any issues.
- Manage the purchasing, receiving, and shipping of products and
services necessary to complete our job projects.
- Prepare the accounts payable for all NH locations. Will review
statements to ensure invoices are received, post invoice in system
confirming GP% on orders, request and follow up on credits from
vendors as needed.
- Manage the daily invoicing process ensure all delivered orders
are invoiced daily.
- Manages the cash applications of customer payments and
completes bank deposits.
- Maintain positive Vendor Relations to ensure highest level of
customer service is achieved. May work with vendor on chargebacks
- Maintain proper inventory levels by working with Warehouse
- Main point of contact for operational vendors, including alarm
company, building maintenance, and vehicle maintenance.
- Will partner with the Showroom Sales Manager to resolve
customer issues as needed.
- Requesting insurance certificates as needed for contractors and
customers. Updating the same as yearly renewed.Supervisory job
- Working with the Warehouse Supervisor, will oversee the
warehouse and delivery functions and staff.
- Partner with Human Resources regarding recruitment, safety,
employee relation issues, performance management, compliance
requirements, conflict resolution with a focus on a high level of
morale and employee engagement.
- Responsible for accurate timekeeping and approval of assigned
employees with attention overtime expense containment and PTO
- Train staff on company policies and procedures including
operations, BisTrack, product and other related topics with a focus
on cross-training to increase knowledge of staff and allow for
proper coverage as needed.
- Key point of contact for communication of company or location
messages, changes and initiatives.
- Knowledge of accounting principles as it relates to accounts
payable, accounts receivable and inventory.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office - Excel, Outlook, Word as well
as other office technology (Adobe Acrobat, shared files)
- Strong problem resolution skills to resolve customer and
employee issues, as necessary.
- Strong management skills including communication, conflict
resolution, time management, performance management
- Professional and a high level of confidentiality
- Able to gain a high level of knowledge of ERP system -
BistrackEducation and Experience
- 5+ years supervisory experience in a customer
- Cabinet product knowledge helpful
- Strong business acumenPhysical Requirements
- Able to sit for long periods of time.
- Able to lift, push, pull 25lbs.
- Able to walk on uneven surfaces.
- Able to drive to other locations (valid driver's license)PM19
Keywords: The Norfolk Companies, Nashua , Office Manager, Administration, Clerical , Nashua, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!